The Sentinel Liner Running Safety Valve
The Sentinel LR Liner Running Safety Valve includes patented Piloted Ball Technology.
The Sentinel LR Liner Running Safety Valve was designed utilizing Drilling Innovative Solutions’ field-proven Sentinel Drilling Safety Float Valve technology.
The Sentinel LR was developed to act as a barrier to well control events during liner installation and cementing operations. All Liner Running Safety Valves are manufactured to the highest API and ISO 9000 standards ensuring the highest quality tools.
- Can be used for Conventional or Expandable Liner Installation.
- Operations including high-temperature, high-pressure (HTHP) conditions.
- Can be used for Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) Operations.
- Designed to be used as a barrier against well control events.
- Valve is designed to allow a backflow through the valve of approximately 3 bbl./min. (dependent on fluid specifications) before closing, to allow testing of cement float equipment.
- Valve is full opening, allowing the largest industry standard darts, wipers, balls, etc., used in cementing operations to pass through the valve.
- Valve is designed to allow reading of Bottom Hole Pressure instantly in a neutral flow environment.
- Valve is designed utilizing an elastomeric-to-metal seal via a ball valve.
- Sealing surface is always protected from erosion via a flow tube, allowing consistent sealing after prolonged use.
- Can be used in conjunction with surge reduction tools.
- Valves are designed to 10,000 psi and 450 degrees F, allowing for a broad range of service conditions including HTHP.
- Valves can be isolated to allow access through the valve with our Lock-Open Tool. The Lock-Open Tool utilizes standard wireline retrievable latching equipment to remove.
- Available in a dual or single valve configuration.
- Premium non-standard connections available upon request.
- Sour gas condition valves available upon request.